Constrictor snakes are often deliberative and slow to act, and thus considered wise by many animals, even those who fear them as mighty hunters. They are consummate planners who rarely act rashly, and pride themselves on being great strategists. Of course, as predators, they are generally feared by many other animals, and with good reason. A constrictor’s wrath is swift and terrible when it finally befalls her target.
AT (Dam.): bite (1d3)
Beginning HP: 7 
Habitat: Temperate to Tropical (any)
MV: 4; crawling, climbing, swimming
- Constriction Attack: (1d2 + Warrior niche die result, if any). The damage caused by this attack bumps up if the snake increases in SZ. At SZ Medium, this attack does 1d3 (+ Warrior niche die result, if any) damage; at Large Size, it does 1d5 [1d6] (+ Warrior niche die result, if any).
- Diminished Profile: Snakes can fit through openings and tunnels that are two
SZ categories smaller than their actual SZ.
- Great Strength: At 1st Total Level, snakes gain a
+1 bonus on Warrior lore checks involving feats of strength. This increases to +2 at 3rd Total
Levels, and up to +3 at 6th Total Levels.
- Growth Spurts: Constrictors have the option of increasing their SZ by one category at 3 Total Levels, and then once more at 6 Total Levels.
- Low Light Vision
- Natural Armor: Improve AC by 1 point at 1st, 3rd, and 5th Total Levels.
- Niche Restriction: Because they lack limbs, snakes cannot choose Herbalist as their niche.
- Special Maneuvers: Wrestle
- Stealthy: +1 bonus on Trickster lore checks to hide in
shadows and move silently.
- Suitable Niches: Healer, Runner, Scout, Seer, Trickster, Warrior