Unlike other cats, cheetahs primarily rely on great speed to capture their prey, and they make poor warriors against other animals of their size. If a fight cannot be won right away, cheetahs will flee the conflict at top speed. Though this gives them a reputation for cowardice among other cats, cheetahs like to point out how much their speed is envied by them, too. Cheetahs are the fastest land animals in existence, and they don't let anyone forget it.
AT (Dam): 1 bite (1d5 [1d6]), 2 claws (1d3 [1d4])
Beginning HP: 7 
- Epic Sprint: When taking a charge or run maneuver, cheetahs can travel up to 10 times their base MV in a single round. They can do this a number of times per day equal to their Total Level; if they exceed this amount, cheetahs have to make a Trauma save or suffer the effects of fatigue (-2 on all lore checks involving feats of strength or endurance) until they obtain a full 8 hours of rest.
- Growth Spurt: Cheetahs increase to Medium SZ at 3rd Total Level/Hit Dice.
- Low-Light Vision
- Special Maneuvers: Charge, Claw/Claw, Pounce, Rake, Wrestle
- +4 bonus on all lore checks to make quick turns, sudden stops, or other fast movements during a combat round.
- +1 bonus on all lore checks to climb, hide in shadows, or move silently. The bonus is +3 in tall grass or other thick foliage.
- Suitable Niches: Runner, Scout, Seer, Trickster.