Thursday, June 30, 2016

Re-Introducing The Blog

Financial difficulties have been consuming me lately, eating up a great of my free time as I scramble to make ends meet and try to improve my work situation.  Nuff said.

I've decided to put myself on a weekly writing schedule: one new entry here every Thursday.  It will usually be a Featured Creature, possibly other snippets from the larger manuscript as I develop it, and/or occasionally some 5e material.  Now and then, I'll review an animal fantasy work (novel, movie, etc.) that can serve as an inspiration for a Great & Small character, adventure, or campaign.

I hope to be ready with the final manuscript by the end of this year. Please stay tuned, and thank you for your interest and support.

And apologies for the long absences.

No comments:

Post a Comment