AT (Dam): Bite (1 HP), hoof (1d3 [1d4])
Beginning HP: 7 
Habitat: Arid lands (Bactrian), desert (dromedary)
- Arid Adapted: Camels need less water than other animals, and can function longer in hot, dry climates, as well. A well-watered camel can travel for two weeks without needing to drink water. After this, she needs only to make a Trauma save vs. dehydration every 36 hours, instead of the normal 24 hours.
- Growth Spurt: Camels become Large at 2 Total Levels/Hit Dice
- Low-Light Vision
- Spit Attack: Camels are prone to spitting at targets who aggravate them. While this inflicts no actual damage, it does require an attack roll to successfully spit upon a target. The subject of a spit attack must make a successful Blast save or be partially blinded until she cleans out her eyes. This inflicts a -2 penalty on all attack rolls and lore checks until the camel's phlegm is removed from her eyes.
- +4 bonus on all endurance-based lore checks
- +2 bonus on lore checks to detect noise and spot hidden attempts.
- Suitable Niches: Any